Wednesday 6 June 2007

Time flies past and I then came to realised that the June holidays are coming to an end. I realised that I have made used my time better this year rather then the previous years. As I have just started my secondary school life, I could not slack like what I had done during my primary school life.

I went for my chinese oral eams during the holidays. I was very scared, wondering whether will it be hard. Luckily, I was able to answer the teacher's questions and everything went well for the examinations.

My family and I also went out during Vesak day. We went to the temple and then we went shopping for clothings. It rained that day which caused us so much trouble as we did not bring our umbrellas.

There are alot of homework from different teachers teaching different subjects which make me quite busy. I also had quite alot of tuition homework from my tutor as it is the June holidays and my tutor is trying to brush up on my weak subjects and revise on new topics.

However, despite alot of homework, I still had alot of fun during my June holidays.


| Lin Yuan - 00:56 |