Friday 13 July 2007

Today is the E-learning day, glad that I need not go to school today. Although I was able to wake up later than usual, there seemed to be more homework than usual school days and some of the instructions were not very clear though.

However, I am able to do my work at any point of time I like which is a good thing to me as I need not hurry to finish my work like during the normal school lessons and there are only five subjects that we needed to do. However, maybe because of that, our homework seemed more than usual.

I think that this is a good way to train us to study at home as when there is any diseases or terrible haze, we can easily know how can we get our homework from school, instead of idling around.

However, despite having some negative remarks, I still looked forward for more E-learning days.

Labels:



| Lin Yuan - 01:15 |